1. Who are you? Are you a bank?We are Intergiro, a financial technology company, incorporated in Sweden. We are not a bank, we are an Electronic Money Institution licensed by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen) to issue and redeem electronic money (license number 48003). Like a bank, this means we can hold and transfer money, however, unlike a bank we cannot and will not use your deposits for other purposes. We provide technology based, finance solutions such as account services, payment systems and currency exchange services, all via our website www.intergiro.com.
2. Will I get a bank account/ Unique IBAN?Yes, you will be assigned your own unique business bank account/ IBAN. With us you can also set up multiple IBANS under the same company account. We do not ‘pool’ accounts so you don’t have to share an IBAN with other customers.
3. Why should I choose you?Intergiro is designed for companies with a need for speed and convenience. We aim to have the fastest onboarding in the world and we do our best to get your account up and running within minutes. We firmly believe in transparency and offer fair pricing with no hidden fees.
4. How can I set up an Intergiro business account?You can start the process here. For the fastest experience please have your passport and a recent utility bill ready.
5. How long does it take to set up an Intergiro business account?We aim to have the fastest corporate onboarding in the world. Depending on your business activity and if you have all the relevant documentation ready, the whole process will take minutes, not hours. Give it a try.
6. What information do you need to open an Intergiro business account?The onboarding process is a digital application, so it can be completed at home or in your office or wherever else you’d like! Our online registration process gathers mandatory information about your business (such as registration number and company address). To make your onboarding as fast as possible, please make sure to have the following information available before starting:
- Passport/IDs of account users, owners and director;
- Utility bills of account users, owners and director.
7. Can I open a personal account or do you offer only business accounts?At the moment we only offer company/business accounts. We are planning to launch personal banking products in the near future - watch this space!
8. How much does it cost to open and use an Intergiro Business Account?Please, check our full price list here.
9. Do you have access to SEPA?Yes, we do have access to SEPA, which all of our customers can use to make payments within the EU.
10. Can a Non EEA registered company open an Intergiro Business Account?We are focussed on Europe (EEA and EU) right now. Unfortunately, we cannot offer you an account if you are incorporated outside the EEA and EU.
11. What is a ‘Business Bank Account’?An Intergiro Business bank account allows you to handle the financial management of your business through one intelligent business bank account while including normal bank account features such as making and receiving payments, balance checking, and reviewing historic transactions.
12. Do you offer any debt or credit services?Intergiro does not offer any debt or credit services.
13. Will I get a card with an Intergiro account?Yes, with an Intergiro account you will be able to apply for a prepaid VISA/Mastercard that can be used online or in stores wherever VISA/Mastercard are accepted. This feature will be launched in Autumn 2019.
14. Is there any way of downloading my statement data?Yes, statements can be downloaded in CSV or PDF format via the customer portal.
15. How do you keep my money safe?We take the safety and security of your money seriously. The Swedish FSA requires us to safeguard your money 1:1 in a client account of another regulated financial institution. This separation means that, in the very unlikely event that we become insolvent, all our client money would be unaffected and would be refunded to clients in full.
16. Where can I get help if I have problems or questions?Please refer to the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page to chat with our customer service personnel.
17. What currencies do you provide?We currently offer EUR, GBP, USD, SEK, NOK and DKK. We will shortly be expanding this to provide access to up to 25 different currencies. Using our multi-currency International IBAN you can make and receive payments in these currencies and transfer money between your accounts should you prefer to hold money in a currency of your preference.
18. If I have more than one company, am I able to open a Business account for each different company?Yes, if we accept your other company as a customer there is no limit on how many business accounts you can have with us. However at registration you need to sign up with different company emails for a secure login. For security reasons the same email cannot be used twice.
19. Why isn't my account activated?Your account might not be activated yet for a few different reasons, here are some of the most common reasons:
- You have not passed our application process/ KYC questionnaire and we have not received the requested documentation we need in order to activate your account. Please make sure that all requested documents submitted show the full document and the text is readable.
- We do not accept your business activity due to our policies and therefore not able to serve your business at the moment.
- Your application is currently under approval, some accounts take longer time to set up due to enhanced KYC measures and approval from our Compliance department.
20. How do I give access to a new account user?The account administrator can add Corporate users in the portal. All new account users need to verify their identity and proof of address before they can access the account.
21. I can’t log inPlease make sure that your mobile 2FA number is entered correctly. When signing in you will receive a 6 digit code to your mobile number that you have to enter. Make sure that you have not entered a landline phone number and that the country code is included (+) . Also please verify your identity so our support workers can help you to sign in securely.
Please make sure that you are using the correct username/email, our support workers can check which email you have registered. Make sure to verify your identity before.
Please reset your password if you have forgotten your password and if you can’t see the deactivation link in your inbox please check spam.
22. When will my transfer or payment arrive?All payments are processed instantly by Intergiro, however when the payment arrives will depend on the type of payment, destination, currency and recipient bank.
Typically SEPA transfers will arrive on the same day if the payment is initiated prior to 11AM, however when using your Intergiro ‘International IBAN’ (coming soon), same day SEPA payments can be made up until 5PM.
23. I need to make a payment/receive a payment from outside EEA? Is that possible?Currently payments are limited to SEPA only, within the EEA. Very soon Intergiro will offer cross-border transactions for both payments and collections.
24. What happens if I don’t have sufficient funds to make the payment?If your Intergiro account doesn’t have enough funds to make a requested payment, you’ll be notified and you won’t be able to proceed with the payment. You will have the option to:
- Add money to your account using the ‘Add money’ button;
- Cancel the payment using the ‘Cancel’ button.